Saturday, May 14, 2011

The green and the red...

The color of the muck is now a nice olive green shot with red ..its made the journey from clear and foamy to clear.... to white and now at last green and red...

The red is why you avoid asprin..... the blood gets thinned and one hemmorages... then you end up dead from a lung bleed...

So I'd as soon avoid it.....and just not take the asprin......

Pandemic influenza 101......

I feel like road kill......not in a sense I'd enjoy some..... but in the "Oh God a truck ran over me" senario.. eyes running, nose running, coughing, sneezing.... sucking air as I cough till I get colic like an infant... gurgling...

We won't talk about dinner...or even think about it...

1 comment:

  1. chicken soup for the road kill, id make you feel better love, even if it was just for a minute
    hugs, you know i worry

    ReplyDelete